The festive season is upon us! A giveaway seems like the perfect way to celebrate. I joined forces with the lovely local jewellery brand Magogo by Magdalene Minnaar. Hopefully, this serves as a little nudge to support local this these holidays. We had a quick photoshoot and these ladies did a fantastic job showing off Magdalene’s handiwork. Thank you to Tharien from Swagger Collective for introducing me to this beautiful brand!
Magogo by Magdalene Minnaar
Magogo jewellery is handcrafted with love by Magdalene Minnaar and embodies bold creativity. These pieces are lovingly made from leather adorned gold and rose gold finishes. The name Magogo springs from Princess Magogo kaDinuzulu (1900–1984). Princess Magogo was a Zulu Princess, composer and groundbreaking singer. Magogo is inspired by Princess Magogo’s versatility, tenacity and creativity. Magdalene Minnaar herself is an opera singer, director and creator.
How to enter:
- Make sure to like Magogo and Rita Hello on Facebook. (I’ll check this if your name is selected.)
- Have a look at Magogo’s Shop on Hello Pretty and decide which piece you fancy! 🙂
- Leave a comment on my Facebook competition post and tell us which Magogo piece you would love to have.
- Share the post with your friends!
- For extra entries make sure to follow Magogo and Rita Hello on Instagram and tell us which Magogo piece you would love to have.
- The giveaway ends on Thursday the 7th of December 2017 at 20:00CAT. I will announce the winner on Friday morning 10:00CAT.
Please note that only South African residents are eligible to enter the competition.
All images copyright of Rita Hello. Please do not reuse without permission and give credit where it is due. All opinions are my own.